433MHz Fixed Code Remote Control Transmitter For Wireless Power Supply Relay Switch Receiver Module
Battery voltage: DC12V
Battery current: 27A
Operating frequency: 433MHz
Receiver maximum load: 10A
Receiver sensitivity: -100dB
Encoding type: Fixed Code
Output mode: four sets of switching signals
Remote distance: 20-100 meters
1. The remote control switch for the rolling code remote control switch, confidentiality is absolutely reliable, to prevent the decoder on the market crack, such as self-locking function, the jump cap inserted row pin on the line. If you want to interlock function, the jump cap inserted into a row of the needle on the line. If you want to unlock the function, the jump cap is not inserted on the line. Easy to use, easy to operate.
2. Use learning key function, such as remote control is lost, and I can roll the remote control and then learn.
Four sets of relay output empty contacts can be connected to 4000W load.
Remote control learning:
1. Find the code in the garage to receive the motor (usually on the host shell or host circuit board) by the host remote control learning button, learning indicator light.
2. From the motor about 0.5-1 meters position, according to the remote control on any 2-4, the code light flashing fast, and so flashing learning light goes out, then press the remote control button, the remote control learning success.
3. Remote control learning to clear: press the remote control on the host learning button for 10 seconds, learning light does not shine is successful.
1 x 433MHz Fixed code remote control (battery includes)